But seriously people, don’t u think that, when u visit someones page, u should leave a comment. Cuz visting and not leaving a comment is very offensive! Hey! I never said that u have to praise my rantings or something.
So people next time u visit this place. Please leave a comment. :o (okay I may sound like a despo-gurl-who-needs-comments or something. :p)
But no I aint a despo (or am i??). I am just a lil fragile hearted gurl, and when this lil fragile hearted gurl comes to know that she had 50+ visitors and no comments her heart ached, seriously people ( yeah! Dead serious! I am right now in the I.C.U .. hehe not the I.C.U the hospital guys have, but the Intensive Cranky Unit) :p
Now even after my caution and all, if u people wont comment. Then..
I ask an uncomplicated question :D
Are ur eyes capable to see this innocent lil kitty???
Yes or no??
Umm I suppose u can see this lil innocent kitty. :D
So I will shoot* this kitty if u don’t leave a comment. And u would be responsible
for death of an innocent creature.
Yes u and only u.
Now the choice is yours.
(Footer note)* Shoot here stands for taking pics and vids of the innocent lil kitty (I aint the cruella from the “101 dalmations” and as I have mentioned above I am a fragile hearted poor lil gurl. I can never in my life think about killing an innocent lil kitty, if the innocent lil kitty turns into an impish-lil-man-eater kitty, I would have to perhaps consider about killing the kitty :o, sorry folks I aint those types who can sacrifice themselves for an impish-lil-man-eater kitty!) if u don’t know the meaning of shoot I would help u right here right now :D.
gimme a minute.
Okay now. I wanted to give u some dictionary meanings of the word shoot. And here’s what I got :D :p >>>>
“shoot1 /ʃut/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[shoot] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, shot, shoot•ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
1. to hit, wo
2. to execute or put to death with a bullet: to be shot at sunrise.
3. to send forth or discharge (a missile) from a weapon: to shoot a bullet.
4. to dischar
5. to send forth (words, ideas, etc.) rapidly: to shoot questions at someone.
6. to fling; propel: The volcano shot lava high into the air.
7. to direct sudd
8. to move suddenly; send swiftly along.
9. to go over (country
10. to pass ra
11. to emit (a ray or rays, as of light) suddenly, briefly, or intermittently.
12. to variegate by threads, streaks, etc., of another color.
13. to cause to extend or project: He shot out his arm and grabbed the ball.
14. to discharge or empty, as down a chute: Do not shoot rubbish here!
a. to throw, kick, or otherwise propel (a ball, puck, etc.), as at a goal or teammat
b. to score (a goal, points, etc.) by propelling the ball, puck, etc.
16. Games. to propel (a marble) from the crook or first knuckle of the forefinger by flicking with the thumb.
17. (in dice games
a. to throw (the dice or a specific number).
b. to wager or offer to bet (a sum of money): I'll shoot ten bucks.
20. to slide (a bolt or the like) into or out of its fastening.
21. to pull (one's cuffs) abruptly toward one's hands.
22. Golf. to make a final score of (so many strokes): He shot a 73 on the first 18 holes of the tournament.
23. to take the altitude of (a heavenly body): to shoot the sun.
24. to detonate; c
25. Aeronautics. to practice (a maneuver) by repetition: to shoot landings.
26. Slang. to inject (an addictive drug) intravenously.
–verb (used without object)
27. to send forth missiles from a bow, firearm, or the like.
28. to be discharged, as a firearm.
29. to hunt with a gun for sport: He fishes, but he doesn't shoot.
30. to move or pass suddenly or swiftly; spurt: The car shot ahead and was soon out of sight.
31. Nautical. to acquire momentum and coast into the wind, as a sailboat in a confined area.
32. to grow forth from the ground, as a stem.
33. to put forth buds or shoots, as a plant; germinate.
34. Photography. to photograph.
35. Movies. to film or begin to film a scene or movie.
36. to extend; jut: a cape shooting out into the sea.
37. Sports, Games.
a. to propel a ball, puck, etc., at a goal, basket, pocket, etc., or in a specific direction: He shot for the green with a five iron.
b. to propel a ball in a specific way: The center shoots left-handed.
38. to be felt by or flow through or permeate the body: Pain shot through his injured arm. Chills shot up and down her spine.
39. to carry by force of discharge or momentum: The missile left its pad and shot thousands of miles into space.
40. Informal. to begin, esp. to begin to talk: I want to hear your complaint, so shoot!
41. the act of shooting with a bow, firearm, etc.
42. Chiefly British. a hunting trip or expedition.
43. a match or contest at shooting.
44. a growing or sprouting, as of a plant.
45. okay I kno u wont reacd each and every crossed meaning so I typed in between.. hehe :p
46. the amount of such growth.
47. a young branch, stem, twig, or the like.
48. a sprout that is not three feet high.
49. a chute.
50. Rocketry. the launching of a missile.
51. Informal. a photographic assignment or session, as for a feature film or a television commercial: The actress is away on a shoot.
52. Rowing. the interval between strokes.
a. a small tunnel branching off from a larger tunnel.
b. a narrow vein of ore.
54. shoot down,
a. to cause to fall by hitting with a shot: They shot down several ducks.
b. Informal. to disparage, reject, or expose as false or inadequate; debunk: to shoot down a popular theory.
55. shoot for or at, to attempt to obtain or accomplish; strive toward: He is shooting for a higher production level.
56. shoot up,
a. to grow rapidly or suddenly.
b. Informal. to damage or harass by reckless shooting: cowboys shooting up the town.
c. to wound by shooting: He shot up the lion, but his guide killed it.
d. Slang. to inject an addictive drug intravenously.
57. shoot from the hip, to act or speak without due consideration or deliberation.
58. shoot off one's mouth or face, Slang.
a. to talk indiscreetly, esp. to reveal confidences, make thoughtless remarks, etc.
b. to exaggerate: He likes to shoot off his mouth about what a great guy he is.
59. shoot one's bolt. bolt1 (def. 28).
60. shoot one's wad. wad1 (def. 13).
61. shoot the breeze. breeze1 (def. 11).
62. shoot the bull. bull3 (def. 2).
63. shoot the works. work (def. 54).”
Scrolling till #62 without actually reading at all :p
Sorry guys. This post was supposed to be a shorter one. As I was just supposed to growl about u people not commenting and the end.
But destiny has its own plans. And we have to accept whatever destiny has in store for us. :D :p
Anyway. the thing is that, all the striked-out meanings does not mean what I wanted “shoot” to mean. And the non striked-out meaning i.e the meaning #18 is the meaning :D
And yes! Even if I wanted to shoot-shoot i.e photograph the innocent lil kitty
kitty’s snap. And theres no way on the face of earth I can find this kitty. It is going to be a hard harder and hardest thing for me or anyone . as I goggled this innocent lil kitty and even if I found the address of the kitty by searching for here day and night I wont be able to get to her ..
Nine reasons why I cant shoot this innocent-lil-kitty:
1. This kitty could be a mother of 15-20 kittens and she(it?) would be in a bad shape and even if I passed by this kitty I would think of this kitty as an “old mama” kitty and keep on searching the innocent lil kitty:
2. This kitty could be father of 15-20 kittens and would be on world tour as his(it’s) kids are now grown up and now he’s(its?) free of all his(its) responsibilities.
3. This kitty could be in love with some cat and she ran away with her cf(cat friend).
4. The cat was our “innocent lil kitty” who ran away with its female companion.
5. The kitty is probably dead. Sigh. Sob. Wail. (as God knows when was the picture of this kitty taken, like 2 or 3 decades back, or even 1 decade back. I think lifespan of a kitty is not that long. Sob. Sigh. Wail.)
6. The kitty is murdered. She(it?) was murdered when she(it?) tried to steal some fish from Mr. doggy’s plate. Sob. Sigh. Wail
7. The kitty suffered from accident and she’s(it’s?) dead. She(it?) died when she was trying to save a mouse from the starving and she ate it, but the mouse was a poisoned mouse and she(it?) died. Sob. Sigh. Wail.
8. She(it?) fell from a nine storied building. And died on the spot. Sob. Sigh. Wail.
9. She(it?) is waiting for me to find her. But I can never find her(it?). As I am too lazy to go and start a search-campaign.
Ahh! I forgot .
What was I talking about in the first place :o ?
Yawn! m bored now.
Lemme go to sleep.
I can get an award for Crap-talk.